Friday, May 6, 2016

The Comparative Patent Remedies Blog Turns Three Years Old Today

Today marks the third anniversary of the launch of this blog, on May 6, 2013.  Since then I've published almost 600 posts, and the blog has had over 240,000 page views (including over 100,000 in the past year alone).  Thank you to my readers, especially those who have sent me useful feedback or information on new developments in the field.  I hope you keep coming back, and I look forward to another productive year of blogging.

As many of you are aware, the blog started as an online companion and update of my book, Comparative Patent Remedies:  A Legal an Economic Analysis (Oxford University Press 2013).   For those of you who haven't purchased a copy yet, I understand they're still available from your favorite online booksellers. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Prof. Cotter.
    I am getting lots of valuable information from this blog, which will definitely remain of great help to me even after I graduate next week!!

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Inseong. Hope to see you at graduation next Saturday.

      Delete