Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Patent Remedies: Recommendations for International Best Practices

I returned from Japan last week following the speaking engagements in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Fukuoka that I mentioned here.  I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to everyone whose hard work made these events possible, especially Professors Reiko Aoki, Ryoko Iseki, Sadao Nagaoka, and Masabumi Suzuki.  I certainly learned a great deal and was honored to participate.

In Tokyo and Fukuoka, I presented a work in progress that I am coauthoring with Norman Siebrasse titled The Value of the Standard.  We hope to finalize the paper sometime later this summer, and I will note when it is up on ssrn.

In Kyoto, I presented a lecture titled "Patent Remedies:  Recommendations for International Best Practices."  In case it may be of interest, here is a link to the text I prepared, and here are the slides.  Comments and criticism are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment