Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 1 of University of Florida Workshop on Standard Essential Patents and FRAND

I am delighted to be back at the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where I taught from 1994-2005, to attend the annual Heath Lecture on antitrust and to participate in a two-day workshop on standard-essential patents and FRAND.  I am going to attempt to live-blog the proceedings, beginning with University of Chicago Professor Dennis Carlton's Heath Lecture, titled "Patent Litigation and FRAND," which precedes the workshop.  I'm not quite sure how smoothly this will go for the two sessions in which I will  be speaking or moderating, but we'll see.  Many thanks to UF faculty Bill Page, Danny Sokol, Jeff Harrison, Wentong Zheng, and Roger Blair for their work in putting this event together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment