Thursday, July 11, 2013

Slides from my Monday lecture are now available for download

Here.  The topic was "The Comparative Law and Economics of Standard Essential Patents and FRAND Royalties."   In the coming months I will be working to complete a paper on the subject, which I will be presenting in one form or another at upcoming events at the University of Florida, Georgetown, UCLA, and the University of Texas.  

Thanks again to the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center and the Max Planck Institute for hosting my talk, and thanks to all the attendees for your time and attention.  Tomorrow I finish up my two weeks at the Max Planck Institute; thank you to the institute for allowing me to spend some time here, and to my home institution, the University of Minnesota, for its financial assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment